First the EZ-RJ45®, now the EZ-SnapJack! You may never again need a punchdown tool. At least for your wall jacks! The patented EZ-SnapJack is self terminating and quickly installs for professional results in a snap.
EZ-SNAPJACK are available in both Cat5E & Cat6
Save time – No need for eight punch downs
Repair damaged jacks on the spot
EZ-SnapJacks are re-useable
Wire guide ensures pairs stay in proper order for fast, easy termination
Fits Leviton style wall plates
The EZ-SnapJacks are available in the following colors:
White, Light Almond, Blue, Green, Brown, Almond, Ivory, Red, Orange.
CCS-6 Cable Cutter
Platinum Tools introduces the optimal cutting solution for today’s VDV (Voice, Data, Video) & security installers. Finally, a compact cable cutter designed to cut coax cable with steel center conductor! Easily cuts through copper and aluminum cable too.
Now in-stock & can be ordered here 10514C
- Fully tested to 10,000 cuts on RG6 CCS,copper clad steel center conductor, with no degradation to the cutting blades
- Provides outstanding cutting performance on all types of solid copper wire, twisted pair and coax cables
- Optimal blade geometry ensures that the cable stays round during the cutting process so connectors are easy to affix to the cable
- Comfortable PVC handle grips
Platinum tools Copper Clad Steel wire cutter CCS-6
- Coax CCS
- CAT5E UTP/STP
- CAT6 UTP/STP
- CAT6A UTP/STP
- Length: 6.3” (162 mm)
- Weight: 7.22 oz (204.8 g)
- Forged from SCM 440 Steel
- Handle grip material: PVC
- Hardness: Handles: HRC42+
Hardened cutter designed for copper clad steel wire
- Rust resistant black oxide finish
CCS-6 Cable Cutter Designed to cut copper cable with steel content without nicking, degrading or deforming the cutting blades!
Dolphin Super B-wire connectors is a connector that does not require the installer to strip the wires in order to splice two or more small gauge wires together. These connectors are typically used by alarm installers, telephone installers & anyone that is working with small gauge wires & needs to quickly be able to splice wires in the field. Their small size & ease to use because you do not have to strip the wires to make a connection make them ideal to use by the installer.
These connectors use razor sharp teeth that when crimped, pierce though the insulation to provide a positive electrical connection between the connector & the wires that are being crimped.
Provides a moisture barrier
Never flows out of connector
Will not corrode
Temperature range: -60° F TO 475° F
The connectors come in two styles, one that are plain white (unfilled) & the other are sealant (filled) blue connectors for use in moist environments.
DC1000p Plain connector
DC1000S Sealant filled connector
The sealant offers:
These connectors can be crimped using a pair of pliers, heavy duty needle nose or our economy crimping pliers, Part# 12100 which in addition to crimping Super B wire connectors will also crimp 3M style UG, UR & UY connectors, it also has a integral side cutter. For production crimping needs we also offer a heavy duty crimper Part# 300-002.
12100 Crimping pliers
Image of 300-002 heavy duty splice connector crimper
For anyone that has installed rj45 plugs on the ends of cable knows that to get a good reliable connection it takes time & practice. Thats why EZ-RJ45® connectors are well worth the extra money that you pay for the connectors. Installing EZ-RJ45 plugs is one of the most reliable easy to use methods of installing RJ11/RJ12, RJ45 connectors.
How to install EZ-RJ45® plugs:
- Strip about two inches of outer jacket of your cable.
- Untwist, straighten & pair up the wires.
- Insert the wires into & through the EZ-RJ45® connector.
- Verify the wires are in the proper location.
- Pull the wires so that the outer jacket of the cable is firmly seated into connector. You will achive better performace if you can maintain the twists of the wires as close as possible to the contacts.
- Insert the connector into the EZ-RJ45® Crimping tool twisting all of your conductors together will make less of a mess when you crimp & all 8 conductors are cut.
- Press down on the crimping tool which will make the connection & trim off all of the wires.
- Remove the EZ-RJ45® plug from the tool.
- Move onto your next connection & go to step 1.
Advantages using EZ-RJ45® connectors:
- One of the main features of the EZ-RJ45® connectors is you can verify that your wires are correctly wired to the proper pins prior to crimping the connectors.
- 50 micon Gold plating on the pins of the connector
- EZ-RJ45 connectors are made in USA
- The wires are pulled into the connector so that the twist of the pairs can be maintained right up to the gold pins of the EZ-RJ45® plug.
Disadvantages using conventional RJ45 connectors:
- The installer must push the wires into the connector & many times the wires can cross & be crimped down on the wrong pins.
- The wires may not be pushed up far enough into the connector so that the pins do not make contact with the wires.
- Because the wires have to be pushed into the connector the installer may un-twist the wires more than the Cat5 standard recommends & the connector may fail the high speed tests.
Other products related to EZ-RJ45®:
100003 - EZ-RJ45 plugs, Cat5E. 8 pin RJ45
100010 - EZ-RJ45 plugs, Cat6 +, 8 pin RJ45
|EZ-RJ45® Connectors are Manufactured by SULLSTAR TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
Patented: 5,996,224; 6,017,237 and 6,105,229 and foreign patents. Patents Insured.
EZ-RJ45® is a registered trademark of SULLSTAR TECHNOLOGIES, INC.